Software Test Analyst - Circa £35k
We are seeking an enthusiastic and career driven Software Test Analyst / QA Engineer to join a highly successful business based in Hampshire. You will be joining an established QA function working alongside software engineers in a collaborative IT team.
This is an ideal opportunity for Junior-Mid level candidates who want to work in a technical environment and build on their automation testing experience.
Responsibilities & Competencies;
- Perform QA duties on large commercial Web based applications
- Perform automation testing with Selenium, when required (OOP, Java, C# etc)
- Perform Unit, Integration and Regression testing
- Design and create test scripts / scenarios and regression packs
- Liaise with internal Software Engineers to help develop test cases
- Work to an Agile methodology
- 2years+ Software / Web testing experience is essential
- Automation experience is highly beneficial
- Experience with Linux and Windows platforms is preferred
- Agile/SCRUM understanding
- Have ISEB/ISTQB certification or similar
- Excellent communicator; must be comfortable working with all areas of the business.
- MUST be eligible to work in the UK (British citizen or ILR)
The company are leaders in their field and growing at an impressive rate. There is excellent scope for career progression and training with new technology.
To discuss the full details please apply for the role or contact me via LinkedIn.