Retail Acquisitions Manager Potential to work in Europe
Looking to make the move client side? Want to work for a well-known high street retailer? I have just been instructed by a fun international brand to identify a Retail Agent/Acquisitions Surveyor to join their lively team.
The client has an aggressive expansion plan in place for both the UK and North European markets. The role will be designing and implementing a store acquisition and development strategy for your given region, liaising with wider property team and board. Sites will be a range of high street retail, out of town, aviation and shopping centre.
About the role:
- Taking ownership for designated region (Multiple available, including North Europe)
- Implementing an advanced strategy for acquisitions and site openings
- Maintaining brand image and building strong industry relationships
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline of sites in line with strategy
- Delivery of new store openings following annual operating plan performance indicators
- Ideally MRICS chartered
- Experience as a retail/leisure agent or client side acquisitions manager/surveyor
- Strong track record of billings/acquisitions
- Preferably experience in a fast paced roll out or acquisition scheme
- Knowledge of a particular region
If you would like to discuss further please contact Sebastian Ridout on + or for a confidential chat.