IT Support 1st line Consultant - No experience required
IT Support (1st line Consultant) - No experience required
Are you looking to get into IT? We have a very rare opportunity to work in one of the largest software companies in the UK. They are looking for a number of candidates to join their IT Support team and are offering full training!!
No need to come from an IT background. All they ask is that you value customer service, have an interest in IT and are committed to career development.
Within the role, you will be supporting a range of their clients on day to day technical issues. This could be issues with their websites, software systems a whole range!! You will be the first point of contact for all queries and will be able to pass things across to the senior team if they need extra help.
Requirements for the role of Application Support Consultant are:
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and effective problem-solving skills
- Interested in IT and keen to develop a career in the industry
- Studied an IT course would be a bonus but not essential
IT Support (1st Line Consultant)
- 18-month development training programme
- 6 weeks bootcamp
- 25 days' holiday
- Private healthcare including dental cover
- Cycle to work
- Lots of opportunity to progress
Location: Ashford, Kent
Key words: IT Support - Junior - entry level - Application support - 1st line - first line - technical assistance - web support - online support - customer service - technical analyst - Microsoft server - software solutions - Ashford- Kent
Apply now as we are actively reviewing application.
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.