Backend Developer - C++
Backend Developer – C, C++, Linux and GoLang Experience
40-60k Salary + Great Benefits
Our client, a leading provider of Internet of Everything (IoE) services, offers a scalable solution on a global scale. Due to growth and innovation, they now have an exciting opening for a Backend Developer / Engineer to join their London based technical team.
As an experienced Backend Developer, you will:
- Create new platforms for the IoE / M2M industry
- Tweak performance and add features to a game-changing platform
- Create high performance solutions exposed in a RESTful fashion and backed by large SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Prototype new technologies and interact with PKI / crypto hardware
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Live in or be commutable to Central London
- Write clean, concise and self-documenting code
- Have solid C++ and GoLang experience
- Have a good grasp of operating systems
- Be familiar with the latest technologies
- Have architecture experience (beneficial)
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.