Head of Projects - Software Senior Project Manager
Head of Projects (Senior PM)
After another exceptional year, my client is looking for an ambitious, motivated Senior Project Manager to join their team based in Exeter. You will be a leader, role model, and able to demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of delivering Large Scale software solutions in Agile environments. You will be responsible for the largest projects, and overseeing the more junior PMs, BAs, and development team. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, your main responsibility will be to lead the creation of plans for design, development and implementation of new solutions.
- Oversee the full project lifecycle of complex software development projects
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to ensure agreed requirements are met
- A hands-on approach to project management, being able to manage on site developers
- Create and maintain project plans, and manage any issues, and risks, that arise.
- Driving delivery of large projects, ensuring that deadlines are met and the quality is up to the company standard.
- Driving and leading a large team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A project management qualification.
- Experience managing large software development projects
- MS Office and JIRA (Advantage)
- Exposure to the Agile Methodology
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer
-Expereince within Automotive or Sales companies
Paying up to £65,000 DOE and with interviews commencing the week commencing 2nd May, is this something that could be of interest? If so, please get in touch with George Charman at the X4 Group to discuss in more detail.