Deputy Manager - Exclusive Bar & Grill
Role: Deputy Restaurant Manager – Exclusive Bar & Grill
Salary: Up To £25,000
Discover Retail has the privilege of working in partnership with a fantastic, independent hotel and restaurant concept in the Ribble Valley.
This is an amazing opportunity for a strong and visionary Deputy Restaurant Manager to join this exclusive restaurant, to lead and inspire the team to deliver extraordinary service. Already an experienced Deputy or Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will need the drive and passion to take forward the restaurant offer at this wonderful boutique hotel in the stunning Ribble Valley. A strong personality, an eye for detail and a real passion for hospitality are essential to succeed in this role.
About the role……. Deputy Restaurant Manager
It will be a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress within a fast-growing independent company. The restaurant and popular bar attract a wide range of customers whilst there is also a booming private events business. My client requires a manager who can ensure that through the highest customer service, impeccable food and motivated staff their expectations will be exceeded every time. We require a hands on Assistant Manager with a dynamic personality who can drive the team, run the show and take pride in customer service.
Experience Required….. Deputy Restaurant Manager
- Professional, high-reaching, and enthusiastic.
- You should have at least 2 years’ experience as a Deputy or Assistant Manager in a high profile environment with high turnover and high levels of service.
- Strong leadership and communication attributes with the ability to demonstrate a professional approach to managing, training and leading successful teams.
- Uses their personality and commercial mind to get the best out of their team and drive sales.
- You can think on your feet and are able to learn and grow along with a fast-growing business.
- Can run a successful business, with their own personality ‘stamp’ on it.
- You will possess a real passion for customer service and creating a customer centred environment.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
- Increasing Client relationships and securing repeat business.
It is essential you are passionate and can support and manage your team to deliver an outstanding journey for both guests and staff. This is a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress...
Ideally you will currently be a Restaurant Manager, Deputy Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Brasserie Manager, Bistro Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Bar Manager or Hospitality Manager.
2017 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 12th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you...