IT Security Administrator
An IT Administrator is required to provide security administration for technical accounts and access to IT systems and data for a well known Utilities company. You will be based in Plymouth within an IT Resources office and provide direct IT support to the company and its staff. In return you will receive an excellent starting salary, ongoing training and support as well as personal benefits such as free parking and extended holiday entitlement (25 days)
Our client is a national electrical distribution company who employ over 6,000 staff across the UK.
As an IT administrator you will provide:
- Security administrator of accounts for access to IT systems and data
- Manual control of company’s firewall; providing 3rd party access to the company’s IT systems
- Release management of daily updates to the system.
- Authoring and maintenance of security administration procedures
- Administration of mobile devices to staff
In order to be successful in securing the role of IT administrator you will have:
- Exposure to Windows systems administration
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft office suite
- Windows active directory experience is essential
- Experience in data manipulation within spreadsheets
- Familiarity with software scripting
Please apply today and suitable candidates will receive a call from a Brite Consultant to discuss further.