Assistant CRM Manager
We are seeking an experienced assistant CRM manager for our award-winning Colchester based client to work alongside their newly appointed CRM manager. Within your role as assistant CRM manager you will predominantly be working with the tech office and particularly the marketing team to be finding operational solutions for the sales and customer service office. As assistant CRM manager, you will be working as part of a dynamic team with support from the CRM manager who you will be a vital support to, and it is essential that you are fully proficient in developing and implementing CRM programs.
- Offer hands on involvement with developing automated workflows in CRM software
- Providing full support to CRM manager taking responsibility for work load
- Ensure actionable tracking, reporting, insights and analysis throughout the CRM programme
- Implement and improve automated communications systems
- Own business objectives for customer systems defining KPI’s, developing strategy and roadmaps
- Promote engagement and customer loyalty
- Collaborate with the greater marketing team to align seasonal or campaign driven communications
- Work closely with the Operations team to improve manual communication processes
- Identify customer pain points
· Experience defining, scoping, developing and implementing CRM programs and systems which have delivered an enhanced customer experience.
- A technical tools and systems driven background is beneficial
- Previous experience in managing projects
- Effective prioritisation and communication skills
- Experience with communications design, copywriting and content production
- High level customer behaviour analytics experience
- Competence with Google Analytics
- A passion for problem solving and measurable results while balancing multiple perspectives: customer, commercial, technological
- Thrive in a faced-paced, agile working environment
- Experience within segmentation and personalisation
Benefits to you
- Salary up to £60k per annum DOE
- Cycle Scheme
- Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
- Reduced fee gym membership
- Access to internal bonus schemes.
- Great team environment
- Potential to really be part of an evolving team and company
- Chance to be part of a fast-growing company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.