Software Engineer / Developer - .Net, C# - Relocation Package
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join our client in Cambridge.
• Use of Microsoft Visual Studio (2008-2015)
• Skilled in C#
• Experience of WPF and/or Windows Forms desktop application development
• A background in computer science, science or engineering
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to write and optimising complex SQL (specifically SQLite, some Microsoft Access)
• Knowledge and experience using TFS for source control and task tracking
• Unit/integration testing
• Unmanaged C++ and MFC
• knowledge of image processing & image analysis
• Database design and architecture
• Experience of working in an agile team
• Appreciation of scientific hardware control systems
If you have a proven background in Software Engineering and excellent skills in C# then please apply asap!
My client is also offering a generous relocation package.