Our client, who has been inspected by Ofsted and deemed as requires improvement is currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented KS1 Teacher. This will be a permanent assignment from July or September 2017.
The School is a one form entry, Church of England School situated in a village near the River Thames and in sight of Windsor Castle. It is maintained by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and has close links with the Diocese of Oxford. The school welcomes children of all denominations. The school's aim is to provide the highest standard of education within a happy and caring environment, in which all the pupils feel valued, secure and confident in their own abilities. They believe that they can achieve the best for their children through close cooperation between school and home. The school enjoys extensive grounds which include a large playing field, a playground with a Trim Trail, nature areas and attractive gardens. The original school building dates back to 1888 and is still in use. The school has grown over the years and today provides a spacious environment and excellent facilities. These include well resourced classrooms, a large hall used for Physical Education, drama and assemblies, a well stocked library and a cookery room. The school has a fantastic collaborative environment where your voice is heard (6 teaching staff) and is a great place to teach.
You will need to be a teacher who:
- Is a talented and highly motivated KS1 teacher
- Can demonstrate varied and stimulating classroom practice
- Is good or outstanding in their classroom practice
- Has a commitment to achieving very high academic standards
- Is able to work as part of an effective team
- Is a reflective practitioner who welcomes ongoing professional dialogue and development
What you can expect from the school:
- Active and supportive governing body
- Enthusiastic and dedicated staff members
- Excellent CPD to develop your leadership skills
- Caring community where all members are valued and respected
- A climate where your contributions are valued and positively received by all
- Salary £23,547 - £39,331gross per annum
Parkside Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We pride ourselves on working to the standards stipulated by APSCo's Compliance+. We also ensure that strict compliance procedures are adhered to in accordance with the Department of Education guidelines (Keeping Children Safe in Education July 2015.)We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.