MI Reporting Analyst
Job title: MI Reporting Analyst
Salary: up to £35k + Benefits
Due to the constant growth and expansion of our business, we are currently recruiting for an MI/Reporting Analyst to join our team based in Manchester.
- Operate as thought leader on MI generation and presentation
- Collate key data from multiple SSR systems and client facing tools to create specified MI
- Deliver key information in formats and frequency as dictated in existing and future client agreements
- Support bids, implementations and ongoing delivery, ensuring timely, accurate and well-presented outcomes
- Present to customers and employees as determined by day to day business needs
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to existing SSR teams to enhance our reporting capability over time
- Customer-facing : confident in presenting findings and implications of MI and Market Knowledge
- Collaborative across fellow workers to ensure multiple sources of data are provided and captured
- Experienced in the Recruitment world - from a recruitment business perspective, rather than internal process management
- Latest technical skills in office environment including digital techniques and tools
- Numerate and able to draw conclusions and recommendations from key MI
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.