Digital Analytics Consultant
DIGITAL ANALYTICS CONSULTANT, DATA ANALYTICS CONSULTANT, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, DIGITAL LANDSCAPING, DIGITAL ADVICE VERTICALS
An exciting new position has become available as a Digital Analytics Consultant with one of our high profile clients based in Holborn, London.
The Digital Analytics Consultant will particularly look at 3 areas:
- Digital behavioural test and evaluation - Developing test and learn initiatives with the wider business to understand what activities encourage better financial behaviour. This will focus on testing activity through the website in-line with the Fincap IMPACT principals. Evidence will be offered to the wider FS and advice sectors directly and through the Fincap evidence hub.
- Digital Landscape mapping - Working with the client's external data partners to map digital advice verticals (e.g. Pensions, Debt, Savings and Budgeting), and to map customer segments (E.g. Financially Squeezed and Financially Struggling). This will offer a clear initial and ongoing evaluation into where there is in-depth financial guidance and where there is thin, or gaps in guidance. It will also highlight who and how frequently the squeezed and struggling customer groups are using money advice organisations. Mapping will be used to support the digital team, partnerships approach, provide evidence to the client's thought leaders and offer insight to key sector partners.
- Social monitoring - Working with our client's external data partners to understand social money trends, particularly monitoring underlying money concerns, and any significant changes in social money chatter.
In addition, the role will manage the ongoing reporting of our client's BAU site metrics, will be responsible for the development of the digital data strategy, and will manage one direct report.
- Responsible for BAU analytics reporting on our client's site, evaluating current performance and trend analysis.
- Data consultancy for the wider advice sector. Developing market reports to provide insight to our client's partners and stakeholders.
- Responsible for multiple analytics agency relationships and contract negotiations.
- Ability to critique and challenge strategic consultancy and operational deliveries produced by external agencies.
- Developing and managing the ongoing digital data strategy.
- Providing adhoc data to the client's transition management team.
- Supporting product, partnerships, SEO and content teams with adhoc data requirements.
- Working with the client's in-house SEO's to evaluate market trends, particularly for the those financially squeezed or struggling.
- Development and ongoing management of the digital market landscape mapping. Working with external suppliers to map digital advice verticals.
- Social media analysis to understand current and ongoing trends, particularly looking at where there is social concern that is not being supported by sector initiatives and interventions.
- Co-ordinating and managing bi-monthly data performance meetings, particularly looking at monthly data performance and monthly ideas evaluation.
- Define customer focused KPI's against plan and establish metric reporting and data analysis for innovation initiatives and content optimisation projects including relevant insights to facilitate decision-making process.
- Be pro-active in collaborating with cross-functional teams with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organisation to develop and validate innovate ideas, continuous improvement and to help drive core business initiatives.
- Experience of people management including leadership, continuous mentoring, performance management and personal development plans.
- Exceptional digital analytics skills
- Agency management experience
- Team management experience (preferred)
- Good presentation skills, and be credible presenting to internal and external clients.
- Creative thinker who is keen to make sense of complex data that informs the sector.
- Self-motivated, inquisitive with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to get up to speed with a variety of analytics tools.
- 5 years' minimum experience in digital analytics, including Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Experienced in implemented tags through both hard-coding and Google Tag Manager.
- Digital native, preferably with experience of working in matrix internal and external teams across product, SEO, Analytics, Editorial, Policy and thought leadership.
- Highly skilled in spreadsheet softwares including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets