£30-35k pa plus Benefits | Permanent | Nottingham
Our client is a FTSE listed global leader in their field and looking to appoint a functional Business Analyst to help support the delivery of their new ERP system.
Reporting to the Head of Continuous Improvement, this appointment will play a vital role in the delivery of a new ERP system that will allow all areas of Product and Supply to reduce both cost of goods and levels of stock.
You will be expected to work productively with stakeholders and external consultants to establish business and functional requirements and system capabilities. You will also be required to document processes, configure the ERP system to the agreed processes and carry out training and testing. Finally you will also be expected to help lead the journey of changing internal processes and working practises to ease the migration from Sage to Microsoft AX Dynamics.
The ideal candidate will have similar experience working on an ERP project, but if you’re a killer functional Analyst you may just be perfect.
- Work productively with stakeholders and external consultants
- Help establish business and functional requirements and system capabilities.
- Document processes
- Configure systems to the agreed process
- Undertake systems training and testing
- Provide regular stakeholder reporting
- Lead the various P&S departments in the journey of changing their processes and working practises and ease the move from Sage to AX Dynamics
- Experience of IT business analysis in similar roles for enterprise scale projects
- Successful delivery of software development projects working across a complex supply base of in house and third party providers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to forge strong business partnerships
- Strong negotiation skills across demanding stakeholders including customer, internal and supplier
- Effective / first class communication skills
- Accurate and high quality documentation
- Robust understanding of technical detail with ability to translate successfully between business language and technical domains
- Excellent analytical skills including requirements analysis, complex data analysis, business process analysis and solution impact analysis
- Industry recognised Business Analyst qualifications (e.g. ISEB diploma)
- Technical related qualifications (e.g. BSc in a computing related subject)
- Qualifications from adjacent areas (e.g. PRINCE2, ITIL, ISEB Testing Certificate)
For further information on this opportunity and to apply for the role please contact us via the links below
In line with the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies J-Curve are acting as an Employment Agency.