C# Web Developers at all levels needed!
C# ASP.NET Web Developers (Mid / Senior)
Role: C# MVC (webforms will also be considered) Devs from Mid right the way to Senior will be considered
Salary:up to £53k + 15% Bonus + 5% pension
Here at Rebel Recruitment we only work with companies we are proud to represent, companies that treat their people well; have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers. Working with one such company with their base in Coventry, I am looking for a number of C# Web Developers from Mid to Senior-level to be part of a brand new development team!
This company is looking developers to join an existing talented team as the company is going through a full tech referb / Transformation. The company is near the top of its market but is aiming for the top, in order to get there they understand that the development and IT function is absolutely crucial to that success which is why it is the biggest investment area for the business. The manager of the team has come up the ranks through being a developer so can see things from your perspective. There is a friendly, relaxed environment where people are engaged and regularly arrange social activities which you can choose to get involved with. Internal mobility an opportunity is a cornerstone of this business where people changes all the time to progress their career so if you are looking for a role with longer term prospects, you’d also be able to find them here as a developer.
Essential skills and experience:
C# .NET developers with significant commercial software development experience, touching on the following core skills/methodologies:
- ASP.NET MVC (Webforms will also be considered)
Experience in the following desirable:
- Agile methodologies and tools
- Test Driven Development/Unit testing
- Test Automation
- Continuous Integration
- Software Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP/HTTP Services)
- Experience working in a full software development lifecycle environment
- Source control repositories e.g. Git, Subversion, Mercurial
- Software design patterns e.g. SOLID
What’s on offer:
- Salary £25,000 - £53,000 + 15% Bonus (Discretionary)
- 35 hour working week - Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm (hour lunch)
- Pension Scheme -this is 5% of your basic salary
- Holidays -Minimum 23 days holiday
- Childcare allowance scheme
- Success Share scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Learning & Development
If you feel you’d be a good match for the role, please apply now. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to call me on the number above.