IT Support Technician / Engineer
Our Aylesbury based client is seeking to immediately appoint a Support Desk Engineer / IT Support Technician to their superb team in Aylesbury.
You will need to have 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT support experience, coupled with exceptional server build/pc build experience.
Applications are being taken from exceptionally experienced candidates who have superb communication skills both written and verbal and who have demonstrable experience of work with an MSP (Managed Service Provider).
Our client offers superb working facilities, free parking onsite, career progression.
You will need to have a driving licence as you will occassionally have to travel to client sites to ensure their IT is running correctly.
As a technical support/helpdesk employee, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within client organisations in a technical support role. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person clients will come to.
Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
• Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
• Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
• Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Testing and fixing faulty equipment
Applicants with EXCEPTIONAL communication skills both written and verbal need only apply.