Purchase Ledger Controller
My Client a Leading Private Healthcare Business in the Central London is looking for a Purchase Ledger Controller to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the Purchase Ledger Controller will be responsible for:
- Coding and processing all invoices received in the business
- Controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- Compiling payment runs for approval and use of online banking system to generate payments
- Telephone and email correspondence with suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of daily direct debits taken from bank account
- Controlling and processing the company credit card expenses
- Controlling and processing employees cash expenses
- GR/IR account reconciliation
- Verify that the Aged Accounts Payable report aging is correct and in agreement with the General Ledger.
- Ensuring all documents are correctly filed on a daily basis
- Ad hoc report and analysis
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable. Candidates from a Healthcare industry background is highly desirable.