2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000
Our client a leading provider of business communication solutions. They are looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to join their fast growing Technical Department.
This role is suitable for a strong experienced 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer who has the experience of managing large number of projects, has the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
* Follow Incident Management standards
* Continuously evaluate the existing processes and procedures to ensure that Incident Management is being carried out in the most efficient and effective manner
* Manage implementation projects of both Cloud based solutions and Tradition IT rollouts
* Assist with the continuous development of our Cloud Platform
Essential Skills and Experience
* Primarily a technical role, a broad range of technical skills is required in terms of diverse IT hardware, software and business applications.
* 2 years 2nd line support experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
* Demonstrate a very good understanding of network technology and principles including LAN/WAN design and support
* Experience in support and implementation of Windows Server, Windows Server Clusters, Active Directory environment, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESXi and VMware vCentre.
* Storage Area Network management and implementation
The ONE Group - With offices in Peterborough, Northampton and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; IT, Accountancy, Executive, HR, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .