My client is currently on the lookout for a Project Controller to join their team, due to business expansion. This position would perfectly suit a Project Co-ordinator or Controller looking for progression to a Project Management (or higher) position within a well-established company.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
• Consulting Clients and providing order statuses.
• Liaising with the Client, Project Managers and Project team for timely resolutions and installations.
• Pro-actively managing all set up elements of the client’s orders.
• Building and maintaining strong professional relationships, holding contact where necessary and working closely within a team and independently.
• Upkeeping all relevant and client specific records/documentation.
The ideal candidate will need demonstrable experience in the following:
• Hold strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Managing varied projects, from start to finish.
• Experience and understanding of the industry - NRSWA, Utilities and City Fibre preferred.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations involved with the project requirements.
• Strong communication - Internal/External, Verbal and Written.
For the right person, my Client is offering a salary of up to £25,000 per annum and strong training and development opportunities.
If this could be of interest to you, please apply for consideration or further information.