About the Company
As the leading online retailer in our field we are expanding rapidly and the atmosphere is dynamic, ever-changing and supportive. We have sites in six European countries and deliver an essential fast-moving product to customers worldwide.
About the Role
We are looking for a commercially-minded self-starter with an obsessive eye for detail and the ability to collaborate effectively to manage our product data processes. Working in a dynamic and fast changing environment you will project manage new product launches, collaborating with marketing, supply chain, technology and customer services. You will manage the flow of product data to our CMS, ERP and warehouse fulfilment systems, driving improvement in our procedures and acting as the primary stakeholder for development in this area.
We are growing fast and you can be assured of a dynamic and fast changing environment with the opportunity to help define and improve our processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration and co-ordination of new and existing products across all websites and platforms
- Driving improvements to our product creation and management processes as a primary stakeholder
- Project management of new product launches
- Product mapping and migration of data from other platforms
- Creation and maintenance of product copy and descriptions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Skill in Excel / Google sheets / Data management
- High level of numeracy
- Good standard of written English
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across departments
Beneficial but not essential skills:
- Second European language
- Experience with CMS (ideally Magento) and ERP systems
- SQL / Database systems
- Understanding of Agile methodology