• Are you looking to kick start a career within the IT sector with plenty of training and progression?
• Do you have a passion for IT and all things technical?
• Do you have outstanding customer service skills?
If the answer to the above is yes, our client has the perfect role for you.
Our client, a fantastic organisation based in Chelmsford, Essex is currently recruiting for a Trainee Helpdesk Adminstrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will provide a 1st class IT support service to end users to customers in France. You will be fluent in both written and verbal French as well as English.
You will ideally have some prior Helpdesk experience however full training will be provided.
The helpdesk provides 1st and 2nd line support to the product client base and it is the responsibility of this position to ensure a quality service is provided in line with defined SLA's. You will be required to monitor the performance of the applications as well as ensuring expected files are received and delivered correctly, reporting any failures as required and working with relevant parties to get any issues resolved.
Key Skills and experience:
• A passion for technology and IT is essential
• A drive to succeed, grow and excel within an IT role is essential
• Outstanding customer service and the ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• A qualification in IT would be highly advantageous
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.