QA Test Analyst, Oxford
QA Test Analyst, ISEB or ISTQB, Oxford, £33k - £35.5k plus benefits:
A leading software house who is internationally recognised within their industry now seeks a QA Test Analyst with a minimum of two years web testing experience. The QA Test Analyst will be joining a talented software development team, providing critical testing resource to developers covering Manual testing (System, functional, integration and User Acceptance Testing) with the opportunity to get involved with some Automation testing using selenium. The daily duties for the QA Test Analyst are:
- Writing test cases and test scripts
- Performing functional tests and documenting the results
- Logging bugs and owning their resolution
- Assisting other team members through the entire software development life cycle
- Assisting in the creation and update of user guides.
- Using automation tools for regular tasks
- Assisting the Senior QA tester with test planning
The successful QA Test Analyst will be ISEB or ISTQB certified with at least two years experience working in a testing role focusing on web based testing. You will be able to write test cases and scripts, log defects, track / resolve bugs and create test documentation.
Any of the following skills are desirable:
- Experience of working in an Scrum/Agile environment
- Team Foundation Server
- Selenium (C# preferred)
- Sitecore or similar content management system
- Mobile testing
If you're a QA Test Analyst who is looking for a hands' on manual testing role which has the opportunity to learn Automation testing, then please send us a copy of your CV.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).