Senior Business Analyst - Financial Services
Maxwell Bond is supporting an ambitious & rapidly transforming finical services client recruit a Senior Business Analyst to take lead on large & small projects which could see you take on operational process initiatives through to application upgrades… no two days will be the same! This opportunity will give you the chance to make a real impact in the future landscape & success of the business as they begin their journey through a major IT transformation programme.
The successful Business Analyst will join a project based delivery team to lead a variety of projects for an analysis perspective including both IT & operational change. Working closely with the IT department, you will need to influence key stakeholders to drive technology demands ensuring business goals are met and the IT landscape supports the businesses long-term vision. You will be required to identify & produce technical and non-technical solutions and create essential specifications, user cases & process flows.
To be successful in your application, you should have the following required experience:
- Commercial experience as a Business Analyst within the Insurance industry
- Business analysis experienced on a blend of technology, process, operational & change projects
- Excellent knowledge of insurance underwriting
- Application knowledge with some of the follow: XLPro, DOCO, RuleBook or IRIS
- Strong business process modelling experience (UML / BPMN)
- Ability to build rapport, gain trust with & influence internal & external stakeholders
The project team have built an excellent environment and genuinely love to support each other as they share the same vision and journey with the business. You must be an ambitious and driven BA to fit within the team. Finally, the business will truly give you the opportunity to enhance your career and help you achieve your career aspirations.
If you match the above and would like to learn more, please apply immediately or send your CV direct to Maxwell Bond through our website.