Account Manager - Senior Level, business development manager
Annual Salary: £30,000+ basic a year (depending on experience) + commission, £100,000k + OTE
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Vacancy Location: Fareham
Silver Lining is a professional award winning IT service provider based in Fareham. Due to a portfolio expansion following a significant investment in cloud based technologies we are looking for a dynamic Account Manager with corporate sales experience. Following an exciting acquisition and new product development, we are working on expanding our team to focus on the development of our client portfolio, plus create and develop new business. We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager with a proven record of accomplishment in Sales & Account Management.
As a senior Account Manager, you must be a highly organised and motivated individual. You must use your initiative to work effectively, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, be passionate about delivery and be willing to go the extra mile. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with other team members and departments to execute project, have excellent communication and management skills and act in a professional manner.
- Detect all commercial opportunities related to Silver Lining activities
- Liaise with internal teams including Marketing, Customer Operations and Support
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives and attending client meetings
- Maintain and expand on existing client relationships
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Effectively prioritise time management to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times
Creating new business:
- Responsible for creating client relationships at all levels.
- Ensure that Silver Lining gets a "preferred supplier" status with the selected clients.
- Respond to new business opportunities via written proposals, presentations & consultancy.
- Must have demonstrated experience of consultative selling and contract negotiation.
- Great career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 5 Series BMW company car
- Generous commission and bonus scheme
- The chance to be a part of an exciting, growing business that balances success, innovation and philanthropy
- Account Management and new business development
- Experience in working with medium and large enterprises
- Experience within one of the following fields is ideal:
- Data solutions
- Cloud solutions
- IT solutions
- Contact Centre solutions