My client is a true innovator of the 21st century. With a revolutionary business model, merging cutting edge technology with a highly desirable product, it is a totally new concept, and revolutionising the way we shop.
To support the continuing success of this venture, we're looking for a store manager of the future, someone who is a self-starter, enjoys the excitement of the unknown and is able to make an impact in their store's success. With a natural confidence, you will excel in influencing your team, ensuring that the highest of standards are consistently attained.
The store manager we are looking for will:
- Be a high achiever
- Ooze charisma, with strong influencing skills
- Be a proven retail manager able to demonstrate a logical career progression
- Challenge the status quo and constantly strive for improvement
- Love training, encouraging and motivating a team to achieve the highest possible standards of customer service
- Excel in a commercially responsible role and possess solid business acumen
- Generate passion for the brand and act as a true ambassador
- Create and innovate via an imaginative approach and a developed ingenuity
- Be ambitious, with real drive and determination
- You must have retail experience gained within luxury, high end retail
- Hold a current driving licence (travel to other stores may be required)
Key responsibilities of the store manager role will include:
- Building a high performing, customer focused team
- Managing, leading and developing a team that exude exceptional quality in all they do
- Ensuring high standards are maintained across the store
- Liaising with other major stakeholders to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Developing and innovating in store processes and procedures to ensure business growth
If you are a retail manager who is yearning for a new and exciting challenge, this could be the role for you. Please forward your CV without delay.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now