Data Selections & Insight Analyst
Our client, based on the outskirts of Reading, are seeking a Data Selections & Insight Analyst to join them for 12 months.
As a Data Insights and Selection Analyst you will deliver, as part of a team, all data selections for fundraising & marketing communications activity across the organisation. Within your role you will maximise the quality of data insight to all teams to ensure delivery of progressive activity. In addition you will provide clear and well articulated interpretation of all data analysis and actively advise on an appropriate course of action to allow fundraisers to make informed choices and maximise opportunity on all income related activity.
- Adhere to data contact and management strategies to ensure appropriate delivery of fundraising communications
- To present data analysis findings at all levels in a comprehensive manner including recommendations
- Deliver supporter behaviour insight through quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the fundraising strategy and delivery of all fundraising performance requirements
- Work with strategic data agency to ensure that campaign related activity including data selections is delivered to the highest standards, to schedule and at competitive cost
Criteria for applicants
- Must have SQL and advanced MS Office skills in particular Access and Excel.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of statistical packages, preferably Fast Stats
- Good working knowledge of the DPA is essential.
- The job requires applied knowledge of data management and relational database structures.