Store Manager - Luxury Furniture Brand – Flagship Central London
£35,000 - £45,000 (DOE) + Bonus
About the company...
My client is an interiors brand specializing in luxury furniture, homeware and lifestyle accessories. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join their flagship in Central London.
About the role...
- You must be fluent in French
- You have a proven track record in store managing of at least 2 years.
- You have a global retail experience of about 5 years
- You have a strong experience within luxury homeware, furniture or interior design.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are well organized, enthusiastic, focused on results delivery and customer`s satisfaction
- You will be responsible for a day to day running of the store and participate to the business development
- You will be responsible for recruiting, managing and developing a high-performing team
- You will motivate store sales team to deliver a high level of standard in store
- You will develop the image and the attractiveness of the store by encouraging a strong customer service
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.