Service Delivery Agent
An international cloud provider is seeking a Service Delivery Agent to join their energetic and innovative team.
The successful candidate will have practical experience working on customer facing service/help desks and enjoy working in a team handling technical and operational enquiries by email and telephone. The role includes answering and logging calls from customersand staff, 1st/2nd line technical support and some office administration. You will be organised, have good technical troubleshooting skills and a passion for delivering an excellent support experience to customers and staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Logging incidents for global customers and staff contacting the service desk
- Ownership of qualifying, troubleshooting, coordinating and updating logged cases to closure within specified service level’s (SLA)
- Providing 1st/2nd line technical support for internal office systems and customer facing systems
- Logging and coordinating cases with external support desks such as Microsoft, Dell, EMC etc.
- Preparing monthly reports for customers and management
- On/off-boarding of starters and leavers including account creation, license allocation, equipment ordering, software installation/troubleshooting and assignment for phones, equipment etc.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers for technical equipment and services
- Maintaining and publishing technical and operational information on intranets and shared spaces
- Validation, verification and manipulation of data in spreadsheets and tables.
- High energy with a confident, engaging and customer focussed approach
- IT literate particularly around products like Microsoft Windows and Office, Excel, intranets, business applications, etc.
- Good troubleshooting skills with a keen interest in continual learning about technologies, platforms processes and operations
- Organised with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
- Forward thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
- The ability to work as part of a local and internationally distributed team
- UK work permit
Good to have
- Hands on experience with Microsoft business products including Office 365, CRM, SharePoint, Navision
- Other technical skills/experience in SQL; Visio; Project; Active Directory
- Exposure to technology service desk processes and IT operations
- Exposure to programming and/or application development
- Excellent data management skills
- Experience in software/hardware asset management