Project Manager/ Business Analyst
Have you taken a career break of more than a year? Are you looking to step back into a successful and rewarding career in business analysis or project management? Join FDM as a Business Consultant through the FDM Getting Back to Business Career Programme.
We will provide you with 7 weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge. Upon completion you will become a full time Consultant working onsite with one or more of our 180+ prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector.
As an FDM Consultant, you will work with us for a minimum of 2 years. After that time, you could either transition to the client permanently or stay with FDM as a senior Consultant.
You will receive:
- Fully-funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art London training centre (includes PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday during the 7 week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business·
- Job security for a minimum of 2 years (with options open to you after this time)
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Previous experience in either Business Analysis or Project Management
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract with FDM once the 7 week training period is complete
- Be able to work full time
Please click apply to send us your CV for immediate consideration.
We are looking for professional and dedicated people to join us now. Assessment centres will be held throughout May.