IT Technical Support Analyst - Wakefield to £25,000 Basic
IT Technical Support Analyst - Wakefield to £25,000 Basic.
With over 850 stores across the UK and a store opening program of one a week, our client is the fastest growing retailer in its sector.
Offering stability and progression, this represents an excellent career opportunity for someone looking to join a fast-paced growing business.
We are now looking to strengthen our existing IT team and are recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst.
The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Technical Engineer with the daily delivery of core technology services within the Card Factory Group. You will assist in implementing network infrastructure changes that will support current and future requirements and ensure a secure network.
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Be involved in projects and rollout programs for new technical implementations
- Provide support to the service desk team on network and infrastructure issues
- Assist with the build, delivery and support of the desktop, mobile, infrastructure and application management that underpins the group technology estate
- Assisting with new server builds, Physical / Virtual, Modifications - Memory, CPU, HDD allocation
- Provide support for Microsoft server technologies including: Active Directory, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Hyper V
- Day to day file restores, Server restore testing using - Syncsort, Netapp, VMware, Backup exec and Veeam
- Providing daily assistance for Head Office and Warehouse for PC builds and software support
The ideal candidate will be capable of operating in a fast paced, high pressure environment with strong troubleshooting skills. You will have excellent organisational skills as you must be flexible and adaptable to handle multiple issues and projects concurrently. The role will involve interacting with a range of stakeholders within the business and you must therefore have strong communication skills and the ability to converse with employees with a wide range of technical ability.
You will ideally have at least 1 year’s practical experience in a Wintel Technical Administration role or a Technical Support role preferably in the retail sector, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn is essential. We are looking for someone that is looking to develop their existing knowledge and learn new skills.
This role may involve out of hours and weekend working to support the business needs and the ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license as travel between group sites will be required.
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations click apply now.
Apply Online Now