IT Support Analyst - Newport Pagnell
Suppport Centre Careers. Made at Welcome Break
Due to expansion within the Welcome Break IT Team we have a fabulous opportunity an IT Support Analyst to join our Head Office Team in Newport Pagnell, Bucks. Everything we do is underpinned by the team here at our Head Office Support Centre in Newport Pagnell. They make sure that the 5,500 people across our sites are supported to do an excellent job, deliver the best customer service and drive the growth of our business.
The main responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst includes:
- Being part of a busy team dealing with 1st and 2nd line problems with varying levels of complexity Logging and progressing IT incidents
- Managing a problem queue to ensure IT faults are diagnosed and solved within agreed SLA’s
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Problem and trend analysis to identify underlying issues, Ensuring all customer expectations are set,
- Making sure that communications and ongoing and customer satisfaction levels are maintained
- Dealing with customers on the telephone and face to face
- Managing various key 3rd party suppliers to deliver against agreed service level agreements
- Balancing problem volumes vs. other key tasks such as project support, process improvements and problem root cause analysis
- There is also the opportunity for involvement in larger key IT Projects.
The role also includes managing Welcome Break IT Processing, which includes the following: Managing the end to end sales polling process from Welcome Break sites into critical central systems Logging, analysing and resolving problems arising from PCI DSS logging / audit reports Various technical checks e.g. critical site server backups
To apply for the role you must have:
- General IT Support Experience ideally with experience of EPOS systems, ideally in a Retail / Hospitality and head office environment.
- Data analysis / management experience, projects management experience
- Ideally be educated to (IT) degree level or relevant professional IT qualification.
Who We Are Looking For:
To apply for the role you will have the following:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills Prioritisation, planning & time management skills
- Strong IT Technical Knowledge
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong supplier management skills.
Although the role is based at our Head Office there may be occasions where you may need to visit Site and therefore you would need to hold a valid driving licence and own a car (travel expenses would be covered in this instance). There is also an on call system to cover emergency issues, out of hours. This is currently 1 in every 6 and the successful candidate would be expected to join the On-Call support once sufficiently trained.
As we are evolving the IT Team We are looking for someone who wants to develop their career.
If you are passionate about making a difference and a real team player, then apply now to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits like subsidised meals, free car parking, up to 50% discount on food and retail across sites, discounted hotel rooms, 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing with service up to 37, enrolment into our pension scheme, plus enrolment into our employee discount scheme 'My Welcome Break' as well as further career development opportunities. The starin salary for the role is £22,500, which is increased to £25,000 once trained and part of the On-call support rota.