Agile Business Analyst
Agile Digital Business Analysts & Application Migration Business Analysts
Location: Reading, London or Birmingham
Salary: Market rate
Hunter Macdonald are currently looking for an Agile Digital Business Analyst & Application Business Analysts to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in Reading, London or Reading this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Requirements management
- Client Relationship management
- Business improvement
- Delivery management
- End to end delivery
- Experience of IT business analysis in similar roles for enterprise scale projects
- Successful delivery of software development projects working across a complex supply base of in house and third party providers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to forge strong business partnerships
- Strong negotiation skills across demanding stakeholders including customer, internal and supplier
- Effective/first class communication skills
- Accurate and high quality documentation
- Robust understanding of technical detail with ability to translate successfully between business language and technical domains
- Excellent analytical skills including requirements analysis, complex data analysis, business process analysis and solution impact analysis
- Candidate must be willing and eligible for SC Clearance
- Industry recognised Business Analyst qualifications (e.g. ISEB diploma)
- Technical related qualifications (e.g. BSc in a computing related subject)
- Qualifications from adjacent areas (e.g. PRINCE2, ITIL, ISEB Testing Certificate)
Hunter Macdonald is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Hunter Macdonald have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know. if you are not successful in this opportunity we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities'.