Bensons for Beds, Britain’s favourite bed specialist are looking for an engaging and sales driven Sales Consultant for our West Ealing store. This exciting opportunity will allow you to use your outgoing personality and drive to earn a realistic and achievable OTE of £22,000 plus the chance to develop a rewarding career within our thriving and growing business.
Since opening our first ever bed centre store in 1972 we have grown to over 270 stores nationwide. Our mission is simple and that is to become the UK’s number one bed retailer by providing an outstanding customer experience, through better products, better value and better service. We are part of the Steinhoff group, one of the world’s largest furniture and homewares retailers that employs 90,000 people across the globe and provides us with the backing and infrastructure of a huge global retailer.
As a Sales Consultant you will play an integral part of your stores success by contributing and meeting annual sales and profit targets. You will become our brand ambassador and deliver a friendly and consultative sales experience ensuring that your customers are satisfied each and every time. Selling is an important aspect within this role and to succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results.
Your key responsibilities as our Sales Consultant include:
- Demonstrate a strong customer service focus and ensure your customers feel welcome
- Confidently approach and build rapport with your customers to identify their needs and sell the right product(s)
- Achieve personal and branch sales targets
- Meet KPI’s to monitor and develop personal performance
- Support with merchandising, store standards and POS
To be considered for the role of Sales Consultant, applicants will have:
- Experience working towards targets and KPI’s
- Passionate about people and delivering excellent service
- Be a strong communicator and have the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Previous experience working in similar consultative sales role such as Sales Consultant,Sales Executive, Showroom Consultant, Design Consultant or Sales Advisor would be desirable but not essential.
- It is essential that you have an outgoing personality, are hardworking, driven and results orientated.
Evenings and weekend work is key to this role so you need to be flexible.
What can we offer you?
We believe our employees are imperative to our success therefore as a Sales Consultant you will earn a basic salary plus you will earn a percentage of every sale and an additional monthly store bonus which will allow you to earn £22,000 OTE. Alongside this we offer specialised product and management training, so not only will you become a bed expert but you will be given the chance to become one of our future leaders.
So if you want to be part of the team at the UK’s number 1 bed retailer then please apply for the role of Sales Consultant today. We can’t wait to hear from you.