IT Project Manager
Senior Project Manager for a leading Company in the Energy Trading sector in London. The Project Manager will have the following skills and experience which will be highlighted on their CV;
- Recent experience of Project Managing 3rd party suppliers / globally dispersed Outsourced IT Service companies
- Ability to drive 3rd party vendors
- Experience of Managing KPI's and SLA's and ensuring they are met
- TEST management / Release management experience, utilising and managing 3rd Party vendors
- Bespoke / Legacy system management
- Understanding of Software Development
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering business and system change projects impacting systems. In addition the Project Manager will be responsible for delivering against objectives through a team of project managers and matrix project delivery resources.
The delivery team are responsible for the end to end delivery of applications and infrastructure, managing delivery of outsourced application development providers. The position of the senior PM will be above the delivery portfolio and will own the vision and strategy, making sure that the correct delivery methodologies are followed.
The PM will be PRINCE 2 Practitioner certified.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects up to the maximum value of £1 million. The Company offers a competitive salary of up to £80,000 + Bonus + 12% Pension + Benefits, as well as a very good work life balance.
Please forward your CV urgently.