Project Manager required for expanding company based just outside East Grinstead, West Sussex.
The position of Project Manager will include management of projects through design or build functions at the company and also full client communication, budget, programme and risk management for projects that have been assigned.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and hardworking design technician to join our expanding business and bring new skills and initiatives to an ever evolving team of designers and project managers.
The industry is challenging, fast moving and constantly evolving with new technologies, so if you are looking to grow with numerous opportunities to learn, develop and progress within a dynamic company then we would like to hear from you.
- Manage design and build projects from inception to handover
- Manage project finances and programmes.
- Carry out detailed site surveys and prepare reports as necessary.
- Prepare and issue regular reports to clients and line managers accurately and on time.
- Assist CAD personnel, internal and external, as necessary, in the production of project related documents.
Attend meetings with customers and contractors as necessary.
- Prepare and co-ordinate programmes for site works as necessary.
- Assist with logistics/materials ordering as necessary,
- Manage installation supervisors.
- Manage Project Co-ordinators / Engineers as appropriate on project related work.
- Support training / mentoring of junior project staff on project related work.
- Prepare scope of works and specifications.
- Prepare tenders for contractor services.
- Assist in the development of areas of new business for the company as necessary.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and to the expected quality standards.
- Co-ordinate works with other contractors on site to ensure our clients best interests are served at all times.
- Familiarisation and compliance with ISO9001 procedures and documentation and observance of health and safety requirements in particular working safely on site and working at height.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Relevant surveying qualifications.
- Have past experience of managing projects from a telecoms background.
- Valid driving licence.
- Prepared to work outside of standard hours, but within the reason of safe working.
- Prepared to work away from home occasionally.
- Good presentation and communication skills, especially with the client.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications – including project
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.