A growing Specialist Engineering Services Company is currently looking for an IT Engineer to join their team.
The company are a specialist Electronic Security Systems Engineering Services company with many worldwide Blue Chip Businesses as clients. The work they do is heavily linked with IT Technologies.
The IT Engineer will works as part of the in house Technical Team, providing support to the companies network infrastructure by setting up and programming software as required.
The IT Engineer will also be responsible for setting up demonstration equipment and ensuring they are working correctly before the clients visit to see them
This a predominantly office based role but there will be some London site based visits to help assist the companies clients with any issues they may have.
Basic Functions of the role
- Provide support for basic IT related issues
- Setup and Programming of Access Control and CCTV systems including IP Cameras, controllers etc
- Troubleshooting /problem solving issues as they arise
- Maintenance of IT Systems, including networks and workstations, laptops etc
- Remote and On-site support
Basic Skills Required
- Good knowledge of basic IT Skills
- Ability to diagnose hardware/software fault
- Good customer service skills (over the phone and in person)
- Understanding of basic networking
- Experience on CCTV systems and access control is desirable but not essential
- Any IT certification will be considered as benefit
There will be specific training given relating to Electronic Security Systems which can help develop the career of the IT Engineer. They will be working as part of a close team of professionals in a family type of business environment.
There is opportunities to develop a career in this role in many ways - apply today, dont miss out