Warehouse Fulfilment Executive Operative in Italian food ecommerce
LPA Trading is currently recruiting a superstar Warehouse Executive, in Italian Food Wholesale and Retail, for the warehouse in Catford (SE6), 5 minutes walk from Bellingham station.This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with amazing career prospects: we are currently looking for executives to join a small yet effective team who are spearheading this growth.We encourage our employees to be innovative and develop themselves to contribute to the continued success of the business. As LPA grows, more opportunities arise, enabling us to offer plenty of scope for career progression.
LPA is destined to become a major player for Italian imported FOOD and NO FOOD products in the UK, and in other international ecommerce markets. LPA owns and manages www.mydelibox.com , the online Italian delicatessen in the UK, at incredible low prices.
We are looking for people able to leverage our competitive advantages in the market, as well as generate new ones, in order to consolidate and grow the LPA brand.
The role of a Warehouse Executive within LPA is a professional role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as interesting earning potential.
- Reporting directly to the Director. You will entirely assist B2C customers with order processesing.
- Basic warehouse management is required, pick & pack processing for small consumers' orders, and a lot of dedication.
- You will also follow exciting new marketing trends for social medias, news letters, events, exhibitions, and our overall presence in the market.
Ideally you will have previous Warehouse, CRM and/or ecommerce experience in a similar environment, basic marketing knowledge, and be able to use your people skills to provide an excellent level of customer service. The candidate will be able to demonstrate all of the above as well as showing an aptitude for success through confidence, accuracy and team work to ensure we achieve our service standards.
- Target-driven, hard worker; being able to make the "extra mile"
- London Based, possibly in the south east area inside the M25
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and its derivatives
- One year experience minimum in a similar position
- Excellent communicator in English, both verbal and written
Additional competitive skills (optional):
- Graduate in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Proficient in a second or more languages
- Driving licence and vehicle owner
- Previous experience in sales and/or CRM for the wholesale markets
Annual salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + bonus based on targets further discussed
Permanent work place: Catford (SE6), 5 minutes walk from Bellingham station