Coursework Administration Co-ordinator
Working for a professional body who run examinations for their members, this position would suit a graduate or equivalent who has several years experience gained within an educational environment. Ideally you will have an understanding of coursework and assessments and will be comfortable liaising with assessors, examiners, subject experts/authors etc.
The role will require you to have excellent attention to detail, first class proofreading skills, strong MS Office skills particularly Excel and a methodical, organised approach.
Duties will include:-
- Setting up and hosting meetings with subject experts
- Ensuring all processes adhere to quality assurance and relevant standards
- Collating and analysing data
- Producing statistical reports
- Responding to queries from students
- Ensuring deadlines are met