Software Delivery Project Manager - Warrington - Apply ASAP!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Project Manager to lead their project team based in Warrington. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a track record of delivering successful projects and managing large budgets to manage a team of around 3-5 people. Duties will include:
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring the project management function is aligned to the development process
- Resolving issues and removing barriers to success
- Management and delivery of a number of concurrent projects
- Being able to identify the appropriate resource levels required to meet the demands of projects
- Ensuring projects are managed to protect profitability and change control is in place to manage scope
- Ensuring projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief
- Produce, manage and communicate project plans
- Produce project status reports and test scripts
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Experience of Managing budgets of £200k to £1m
- Relevant project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP)
- Experience of software delivery (AGILE, SCRUM)
- Must be able to manage 3-5 concurrent projects/clients
- Must be able to demonstrate matrix management of a project team of 3-5 resources
- Understanding of infrastructure and software development lifecycles, with a strong Project Management methodology
- Experience in managing the following types of projects; digital, eCommerce, system integration, SEO and conversion optimisation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging up to £50k - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary (up to £50k)
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Project Manager job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: FinTech, Finance, Banking, Payments, Card, Budget Management, Stakeholder Management, PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM, Software Development Lifecycle, Digital, eCommerce, System Integration, SEO, Conversion Optimisation, Infrastructure, Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheets, Report-Writing, Cross Sell, Up-sell, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Delivery Manager, Portfolio Manager, Digital Project Manager, eCommerce Project Manager, North West, Cheshire, Warrington.