I am not sure if it could be of interest or not but I have a client based close to Hatfield who are looking to recruit a Senior Systems Engineer and they are looking to offer a salary ranging from £35,000 to £45,000.
The successful Systems Engineer will work in a small team helping to support around 500 users across multiple sites. The suitable candidate will have exposure to working within a ITIL environment, will have had experience of providing internal support and will want to work on both BAU & project based assignments.
Support Engineer Experience required
- Relevant experience with desktop/server support experience in a Windows Estate.
- MCSE/MCITP Qualified or with equivalent working experience (Must Have)
- CCNA or equivalent working knowledge
- ITIL / Prince 2 certifications
- VMware ESX/ESXI and VSphere
- Excellent understanding of computer hardware, operating systems functions, and components.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory.
- Deployment and Managing Office 365 environment.
- WAN and LAN connectivity: Routers, Firewalls, and Security Experience using deployment solutions.
- Experience using Linux/Unix (Ubuntu)
- Experience supporting remote access clients, specifically Cisco VPN client.
- Experience supporting tape backup hardware and software.
- Experience troubleshooting LAN TCP/IP problems.
If something like this could be of interest or you know anyone whom it might interest then please do feel free to get in touch.
Premier are acting as an employment agency