Assistant Store Manager
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Location: Admiral Amusements Brighton, St James Street.
Salary: Up to £20,000 + excellent length of service awards, 28 days annual leave and a Comprehensive management training programme.
Store is open 7 days a week, 24 hours. Contractual hours will be 40-45, varied across all opening times.
All applicants must be over 18 years old.
The Store Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, attracting new customers and retaining current customers. This is a varied and hands-on role, no day will be the same.
Main responsibilities of the store manager include:
- Maximise profit and grow the business
- Be fully accountable for the store’s performance
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
- Drive all new products and promotions
- Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Effectively manage the team within the company policies and procedures
- Ensure the team are fully trained
Ideally, you will have previous supervisor or management experience in a customer facing role.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge.
You will have a professional, customer focused approach and a can do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Commercially minded
• Business focused
• Target & sales driven
• Experienced in a Supervisory or Management capacity in a customer facing role
• Well presented & professional
• IT literate
Luxury Leisure was established in 1970s and employs over 800 members of staff across the country. Boasting 84 town centre and seaside gaming centres, Luxury Leisure is a renowned provider of slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street.
Luxury Leisure’s venues are also home to Kwik Tan, a leading UV and spray tanning retailer, with 45 salons nationwide.