Part time: Monday to Friday 10am-2pm, 20 hours per week
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitamin water®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Merchandising Representative - Grocery Main Estate - Reading
Part time opportunity: Monday to Friday,20 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 4 hours a day, 10am - 2pm
£8.18 per hour plus 45p per mile fuel payment (from first store to last)
What to expect
- Targeted on driving revenue and availability of CCEP products in 6 stores
- Visiting 4 stores each day to an agreed journey plan
- Spending an average of 45-60 minutes in each store
- Maintaining stock levels of key CCEP instant consumption products
- Ensuring compliancy of chilled equipment to agreed store planograms
- Ensuring consumer awareness of promotions
- Data input via company IPhone
- Developing good working relationships and rapport with in store contacts
- Collaboration with Field Sales Accounts personnel, Team Leaders, Sales Managers and the wider merchandising/field sales team
- Induction and on-the-job training, including manual handling
What we expect of you
- Previous customer facing experience preferred
- An ability to work with minimum supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to merchandise an average of 10 cases of stock per store
- A real 'want’ to work part-time on the hours/days stated
You must have access to your own car and have a driving license with no more than 6 points.
For Central London vacancies we will provide a travel card for tube travel, therefore car not essential.
Please highlight on your cover letter if you have access to a car.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.