Technical Support Analyst - do you enjoy problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation based in Bristol that works with big brands and supports career development and progression.
This role would suit a natural problem-solver who enjoys helping others. We are seeking somebody who has previous technical support experience and is committed to delivering professional customer support. Applicants should enjoy handling customer calls, fault finding and resolving technical issues.
There is the opportunity to benefit from a £25k-£30k salary with an excellent, flexible benefits package.
Essential requirements: The successful Technical Support Analyst will have:
- Experience within a technical support role or similar
- Proven experience in Oracle databases and SQL-Server databases
- Experience of UNIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows, Jboss, and Pro-IV
- Familiarity with HTTPS
- Knowledge of Jaspersoft, SAML/LDAP, Apache/Reverse, TCP/IP
- Experience of working in a HR or Payroll environment would be an advantage.
The duties of the Technical Support Analyst are:
- To provide a high level of technical service and support
- Fault finding and end-to-end resolution of technical issues from customer calls
- Deliver high customer satisfaction by providing a quick and professional service
- To design and implement solutions for issues across multiple platforms
- Analyse incidents and create preventative measures against future issues.
Benefits: Free car parking. Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare. Flexible benefits package that can be tailored to candidate. 22 days annual leave plus 3 for Christmas shutdown.
Hours of work: Full-time
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Technical Support Analyst, Technical Support Specialist, Technical Helpdesk Analyst, Technical Support Engineer.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!