Management Accountant - part qualified or qualified
We are a high-growth, fast-paced, specialist recruitment agency looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our dynamic Operations Team. This is a newly created role in facilitating our growth. Based in Central London and reporting into the part time Finance Director and the Founding Partner, the ideal candidate will need to be proactive and a true self-starter. Their duties will include:
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts P&L and balance sheets.
- Cash flow management
- Business partnering with the Senior Management Team
- Providing high-quality analysis to relevant stakeholders
- Revenue Forecasting
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Cash flow cycle management
- Assist with statutory accounts
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
The ideal candidate will have experience with the above, be able to work independently and work alongside someone at a similar level. It is important that they have strong Microsoft Excel skills and have experience working with Sage 50 Accounts and knowledge of payroll would be useful. Experience within a recruitment agency would be advantageous but not essential.
Start: ASAP and would consider both perm, FTC and interim candidates.
Communicate exclusively place finance professionals within Commerce & Industry businesses. Our six core areas are Core Finance, Tax, Treasury, Audit, Compliance, and Senior Appointments.
Our aim is to combine industry expertise and dependable recruitment processes with our company values to deliver an exceptional service to our clients and candidates.