Building Manager - Greater Manchester
We are currently looking for an efficient and customer focused Building Manager to ensure the smooth management of TWO high-end apartment blocks in Sale & Urmston, Greater Manchester. You will be responsible for assisting residents with any queries, overseeing Contractors and ensuring there is a safe environment for all.
Your role will include:
- Inspecting common areas regularly - including car parks and external areas. Clean communal areas.
- Liaising with all the various stakeholders in the building
- Ensure the security of the buildings are maintained at all times and any breaches reported without delay.
- Coordination of required maintenance through the use of Contractors and Cleaners. Liaising with the Property managers when relevant and keeping thorough records of repairs.
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health & Safety compliance, following procedures and actioning solutions without delay.
You will demonstrate:
- Experience within a residential, high end Building Management role, or experience of building maintenance and cleaning is essential.
- A good level of computer literacy to manage diaries and administration systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills; ability to act responsibly and be a good problem solver.
- Being well organised an able to prioritize and show attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness by managing budgets effectively.
You must own your own car to travel between both sites and have a clean UK Driving license.
By demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic attitude, you will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package that includes 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 3 years service; Pension plan, and Life Assurance. We will ensure that you receive full health & Safety training as required for the position. If this sounds like the opportunity that you’ve been looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Apply direct to us now.
The Residential Management Group is one of the UK’s leading property management specialists, known for integrity and service. For more information, see our website at rmguk.com.