Trade Counter - Electrical Wholesale - Clacton
We are working closely with one of the largest and most well respected electrical wholesale businesses in the UK who are looking to further develop their Clacton-on-Sea location. Working on both the Trade Counter and in the Warehouse, you will be heavily involved in various aspects of the operation and be key to the further success and development of the business.
We are ideally looking for someone with experience of working in a Trade Counter or Stores environment who would like to progress their career with a marketing leading group and enjoy the development, mentoring and leadership from a strong Branch Manager.
You would receive an initial starting salary of £20,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience plus a host of other benefits including:
- An uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of the branch
- The opportunity to progress to a key role within the business
- Mentoring and support from a strong and friendly team and manager
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
Your responsibilities in this role will involve:
- Serving on the Trade Counter and working in the Warehouse
- Delivering orders to customers within the local area using the company van
- Represent the business in a confident and professional manner
- Provide excellent service to the branch's customer base
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise customers on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- Experience of working in a Trade Counter or Stores environment
- A strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Motivated and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic with a confident manner in dealing with people face-to-face
- A quick learner with great communication skills
- Experience within an electrical wholesale business or similar would be advantageous
Our client offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals to gain hands-on experience in a rewarding commercial environment. Employing over 4,500 people and with the annual turnover exceeding £1 billion in the UK and Ireland, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
Don't miss out, apply today!