Our client is located right in the heart of the City, seeking a Finance Assistant with an excellent attitude and lots of enthusiasm to join their professional team. My client is looking for a keen and positive individual to support the accounting team.
JOB ROLE: Finance Assistant
JOB TYPE: Temporary
Length: 6 months
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £22,000-£26,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City Of London (Close to St Paul's)
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Support the accounting team, including the maintenance of financial records, processing of payments and the preparation of the management reporting pack
- General administrative duties
- The preparation of standard monthly management account journals
- Process invoices
- Manage purchase invoices
- Responsibility of the production of audit information
- Assist in the daily operations of the finance team.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Understanding of basic accounting processes
- Experience in a similar role
- AAT qualification is desirable
- High level of IT skills
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.