Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager Cambridge
1 Year Fixed Term - c£40,000 - £50,000
Our Cambridge based client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to take on a broad role within their project team. Our client has £multi-million investment for a programme of IT projects resulting in the need for a Senior Project Manager to manage high profile technical projects, typically with large budgets and communicating with and managing expectations of project stakeholders.
The Senior Project Manager will be managing a broad portfolio of projects, varied in size and complexity potentially stretching from Infrastructure / Azure / Cloud implementations to integrating Information System / Digital solutions across the organisation.
To be considered for the post we would expect you to be able to demonstrate experience in much, if not all, of the following:
- Project Management qualification in either Prince 2 or Agile
- Proven experience of managing and delivering complex technical IT / IS Projects
- Broad project experience as confident taking on Infrastructure / Cloud / Azure related projects as you are Information Systems / Digital Applications.
- Experience working closely with Senior Stakeholders and colleagues capturing complex business requirements and process improvement
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to advise, lead and mentor other Project Managers and technical teams.
This is a 1 year fixed term position and depending on your level of experience, you can expect a salary between £40,000 and £50,000 + excellent benefits that include very attractive holiday entitlement.
For further information, please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis are acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency.