Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking
Our client, an international bank with verticals in Trade Finance, Real Estate and other products types are seeking a Credit Analyst profile to join their busy Middle office function.
- Contribute to credit applications including financial appraisal/modelling
- Discuss credit application with Credit
- Early warning signs monitoring
- Prepare Credit escalations
- Support Middle Office to review covenants
- Ongoing administration of Credit Pipeline
- Maintaining appropriate electronic and paper file records for existing and potential clients
- Ensure efficient liaison with the credit, legal and compliance departments
- Follow all relevant bank policies and procedures as set out on the intranet including 'KYC' and 'AML' procedures
- Ensure all proposed investments adhere to the bank guidelines by referring to legal as appropriate
- Represent the bank in a professional manner both internally and externally at conferences and with clients
Overview of the role;
- This is a Credit opportunity within our Middle Office responsible for credit reports and risk ratings for both potential and existing bank clients. Day to day activities include monitoring the credit status of existing facilities / transactions and delivering of credit support to the Origination team.
- This role requires the evaluation, and clear, concise communication of risk. A high degree of numeracy is also necessary for the analysis of financial information.
Ideal candidate skills;
- Banking documentation (desirable)
- Corporate Banking products (desirable)
- Discount Cash flow / DCF calculation
- Excel (Intermediate) - Key skills charts, multiple sheets, basic functions, productivity tools, list/database features.