Chief Technical Officer / CTO
Chief Technical Officer / CTO needed to take on a new role in this expanding IT Solutions Provider based near Guildford, Surrey.
They require a background in leading the technology development and strategy of a Professional Services / Managed Services division working on Infrastructure, Cloud, Data and Storage solutions. The company provides enterprise-class solutions to a variety of industries and continents.
Strong commercial focus required as you will take responsibility for their core product set and build close working relationships with key technology partners.
The role will manage a team providing pre-sales consultancy and solution design, ensuring they provide a high quality on-site service and solutions, have the right staffing levels, personal development and so on.
Technical product management, staff development and training, evaluating new technologies and solutions and representing the company at events will all be part of this exciting role.
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong leadership and strategical skills
- Ability to develop, design, present, analyse, implement and configure complex technical solutions.
- Public speaker, presenter and trainer
- Strong hands-on technical capabilities in Infrastructure, Cloud, Data, Storage areas
Salary: £70K - £100K - £120K OTE plus private medical, pension, gym
This role will play an integral part of the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth so if you are looking for a new challenge where you can make an impact then apply now.