Senior SEO Executive - Home Based - £24K
Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business in a vastly growing industry, working to support team members and the Digital Marketing Manager in the capacity of Senior SEO Executive. Flexible working hours, contracted to work 38 hours per week, working from home, must be flexible to offer support to queries that may come in during evenings and weekends on occasion. This role will include travel on average once every 4-8 weeks for 3-4 days. This role needs someone with a 'can do’ attitude who is commercially astute and works well to deadlines. A real passion for your work is a must to join this dynamic team.
• Work with Digital Manager to deliver required organic search performance
• Use a variety of SEO software to monitor website performance and regularly identify opportunities to improve performance
• Work with IT to ensure technical and content improvements are implemented correctly on the websites
• Grow the on-site content of all brands, identifying opportunities based on keyword and competitor research
• Make ongoing improvements to existing on-site content, ensuring it is correctly optimised for target keywords
• Keyword research, content planning, crawl analysis, reporting and traffic analysis.
• Outreach to prospective link partners including journalists and bloggers via a range of channels.
• Identifying link building and content promotion opportunities.
• Helping to plan outreach strategies.
• Basic reporting and analysis to show impact of work.
• Proven experience in delivering improvements in SEO performance across multiple websites Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
• Experience using Google Analytics technical SEO tools e.g. Moz, Screaming Frog, Majestic and Linkdex
• Proven experience of writing high quality, relevant and engaging website copy
• Experience across a range of digital media outputs such as blogging, infographics, case studies, social, video etc.
• Strong command of English language - grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Experience of working with and managing external agencies
• Able to juggle a wide range of projects/brands and prioritise a large workload
• Able to work well with other departments
• Able to work using own initiative
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt style as appropriate for different media/audience and for brand tone of voice
• Basic knowledge of other digital marketing practices
• Understanding of HTML and CSS would be ideal
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.